IRVINE, CA-- Project management software provider, Project Insight (www.projectinsight.net) announces their selection by Veridian Credit Union. Veridian is a full-service financial institution, offering a broad range of products and services for its members. Now, they are Iowa's largest credit union and among the top credit unions in the nation.
As a growing and thriving financial institution, Veridian had many simultaneous projects across numerous departments, including: research and development, project management, business continuity, quality, marketing and creative. Before Project Insight, the team used Excel to track projects. Project communication occurred in email with a lot of back and forth between the project management and creative teams. Other challenges the team faced included:
- Lots of project communication occurred via email and was not centralized
- No clear visibility on what project resources were working on or if they were overbooked
- The team is scattered throughout the state and shared documents on network, causing version control issues
- Reports were generated manually and shared through meetings and emails
The in-house agency had little in place to manage projects, which was causing the project team to scramble to meet deadlines. As a result, there was a collective push to seek a new project management solution. The team at Veridian developed a list of requirements and sought out a project. Project Insight was selected and benefits the project team at Veridian has experienced include:
- Centralizes communication to increase communication and efficiency
- Provides a global view of the organization's projects and up-to-date reports
- Gives a view into what resources are working on
- Manages documents and routes for approval
Veridian has created a team project dashboard, which allows them to prioritize projects better. The project manager's time is split between internal and external projects. For example, 25% of her time is spent on external projects. Now, with Project Insight, the project manager can track time and show how much is spent in each category.
About Project Insight
Project Insight project management software is powerful for project managers, easy for everyone. Project Insight's software supports The Project Management Institute, Inc.'s (PMI) standards. Project Insight and Metafuse are registered trademarks of Metafuse, Inc.
About Veridian Credit Union
Veridian Credit Union, founded in 1934 in Waterloo, Iowa, is a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned by its members. The credit union offers a full range of consumer financial services and employs more than 560 Iowans throughout 26 branches. For more information, visit www.veridiancu.org or call (800) 235-3228.