Prioritize Projects in Your Portfolio
Often, project teams have more projects on their plates than they have resources to execute them. That is why a scoring system is essential. Project Insight, web-based project management software, allows you to create your own project scorecard with criteria that matter to your organization. Once scored, projects in the portfolio may be listed in order of priority or 'score.' Lower priority projects may be left in 'planning state,' or pushed into the future.
Benefits of Project Insight
- Define your organization's goals and key performance indicators
- Answer questions and score projects by these goals and key criteria
- Measure and weigh all projects by the agreed upon criteria
- Report on the portfolio of projects by score
- End the politics of project favoritism and jockeying for position