Project managers, executive stakeholders, program managers, anyone with a PMP credential
How much will the project cost? Sometimes the fundamentals of creating a budget are murky business to those who haven’t had much experience in developing cost estimates or budgets. Learn to use the language of finance and explore what it takes to create a usable budget.
- Differentiate between estimates and budgets
- Identify influences on estimating cost
- Compare types of estimates
- List the steps to good cost estimating
- Define best practices to implement within Project Insight