Watched the recorded video? Learn how to claim PDU credit here.
Executives, managers, project managers, project leaders, business leaders, IT leaders, team members
Understand the five dysfunctions of a team and the root causes of politics and dysfunction on the teams where you work, and the keys to overcoming them.
Making a team functional and cohesive requires levels of courage and discipline that many groups cannot seem to muster. Teams willing to address the five dysfunctions can become a high performing, cohesive team and experience the following:
- Comfortable asking for help, admitting mistakes and limitations
- Take risks offering feedback
- Tap into one another's skills and experiences
- Make higher quality decisions and accomplish more in less time with fewer resources
- Put critical topics on the table and have lively meetings
- Align the team around common objectives
- Retain star employees
Presented by: Brenda Williams, Certified Professional Coach