Designating Customers as Authorized Users
Effective date: December 5, 2016
This is a supplement to the Project Insight Customer Agreement (the "Agreement") and is included in the Agreement. Any capitalized terms used but not defined below have the meanings in the Agreement. The purpose of this supplement is to allow your customers to be Authorized Users, subject to the terms below.
1. If you designate any of your customers as Authorized Users, you will be responsible for their use of the Software or Service as you would be for any other Authorized User. Accordingly, you must require them to comply with the applicable terms of the Agreement (including this supplement), including any conditions or restrictions with respect to use of, or access to, the Software or Service.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, allowing your customers to be Authorized Users does not mean that you may distribute, resell, or OEM any Software or Service, or make the products available to your customers on a standalone basis. Rather, it means only that your customers may access your instance of the Software or Service in order to support their use of your own products and services that are unrelated to the Software or Service ("Your Products").
3. You may not charge your customers for any use of the Software or Service itself, but may charge your customers as part of an overall program that includes access to your instance of the Software or Service.
4. Project Insight will not have any direct or indirect liability or obligation to any of your customers. For the avoidance of doubt, your customers are not parties to, or third party beneficiaries under, the Agreement.
5. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Project Insight from and against any loss, cost, liability or damage, including attorneys' fees, for which Project Insight becomes liable arising from or relating to any claim brought against us by your customers arising out of their use of the Software or Service through you.