Project managers, executive stakeholders, program managers, anyone with a PMP credential
Business process improvement projects are founded on the concepts of continuous process improvement. There are specific methodologies to plan, analyze, design, develop, and transition to a new process. The webinar will provide an overview of what it takes to deliver successful business process improvements to an organization.
- Describe what is involved in business process improvement projects
- Discover the value of the project vision in BPI projects
- Define the purpose of documenting the AS-IS process
- Describe how the TO-BE process is developed
- Define best practices to implement within Project Insight