Watched the recorded video? Learn how to claim PDU credit here.
Executives, managers, project managers, project leaders, business leaders, IT leaders, team members
What conversation do you need to have that you are avoiding?
Difficult conversations are a part of life! There will be a time when you want to get something and are uncomfortable asking for it. The reasons may vary, it might be:
- Asking for that long awaited raise or vacation
- Asking for more resources when you have been told there is no budget
- Giving uncomfortable feedback to a peer or employee
- Someone is treating you unfairly or just not responding at all
Whatever it is, once you overcome the fear and learn the 5 step simple to apply roadmap, you will gain confidence and improve the quality and effectiveness of all your conversations.
- Gain valuable insight and improve ability to have difficult conversations
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of daily conversations
- Increase efficiency, productivity and performance