Watched the recorded video? Learn how to claim PDU credit here.
Project managers, executive stakeholders, program managers, anyone with a PMP credential
Emotional Intelligence can be defined as our ability to distinguish, understand, and have a greater awareness of how our thoughts and feelings connect with our outward displays and behaviors, as well as the ability to manage and express appropriate emotions and help others do the same.
In this session, our panel will provide insight on the benefits of emotional intelligence and how it improves performance both inside and out of the office. The experts will also share the best strategies and approach to gaining control of your emotions in difficult or stressful situations.
- Gain tools to raise your emotional intelligence and reduce stress
- Implement effective strategies to maintain emotional control
- Share your experience and get feedback from our experts
- Theory and Practice included in this session
* Live panel via web cameras are only visible during live webinar.