Watched the recorded video? Learn how to claim PDU credit here.
Project managers, executive stakeholders, program managers, project leaders, anyone with a PMP credential
In today’s complex global business world we need to develop better communication practices to bridge differences, avoid confusion and misunderstanding due to cultural differences within and across teams.
There is the potential for conflict and complete breakdowns in business processes due to these cultural differences in our listening, our language, and our nonverbal communication.
- Develop cross cultural communication skills
- Recognize the impact of cultural differences on communication and relationships
- Overcome obstacles to communicating and conducting effective business
- Maximize positive effects of diversity while minimizing potential drawbacks
- Develop cultural intelligence
- Submit questions to discuss next session