Aggregate your Azure DevOps work in your project managers' Project Insight. Your project managers use Project Insight to manage project schedules and portfolio reporting. Your development teams use Azure DevOps for code and work lists. Now you can pass the developers' work into Project Insight plans for one overall view.
Aggregate your teams' work within Project Insight without spreadsheets
Any project manager will tell you Azure DevOps is not a project management solution. Any developer will tell you they need Azure DevOps to house their code and track their list of assignments. Let's bring everyone together in Project Insight.
Combine multiple Azure DevOps into one PMO
Microsoft provides many solutions from Project to SharePoint to Excel to Azure DevOps, but copy and paste and pivot tables get old fast. There's a better way to roll-up Azure DevOps work into one solution for easy reports, robust hourly billing, and instant visiblity. Seamlessly get the data your project managers need when your developers update their Azure DevOps tasks and user stories.
Your Devs do what they do best: Code
Your development teams already create code and house it in Team Foundation Server or similar GIT. They want to mark their task complete and tell you their progress in the same solution. Then they can move on to the next code puzzle. Why make them switch?
Keep developer productivity at eleven while your project managers see their progress automatically rolled up into Project Insight.
Powerful insights for stakeholders
Your project managers have enough to do. They make business decisions based on actual vs planned project data and constantly adjust and communicate project changes. Remove the role of chasing after updates to free up their time for hard resource choices and project prioritizing. Your accounting team and leadership team will love the billing reports and visual updates too.
- Link Project Insight projects with Azure DevOps projects
- Send Azure DevOps tasks and bugs into a connected PI project
- Automatically populate PI Tasks and Issues with Azure DevOps tasks and bugs for status updates
- Those performing the work can send status updates to PMs without ever leaving Azure DevOps
- Project Managers can see comments from the Azure DevOps tasks and bugs
- Time Entries come over into Project Insight from sync'd Azure DevOps' tasks
- Azure DevOps users automatically sync to PI users via email address, so you always know who is performing the work
Visit the Project Insight "Get Apps & Add Ons" section of PI Administration to see the PI Integration for Azure DevOps in action. It's just one more auto-magical way to work better together.