Achieve CAPM® Exam Success
A Concise Study Guide and Desk Reference
By Diane Altwies, PMP and Frank Reynolds, CAPM
Used in conjunction with PMI's PMBOK® Guide, Fourth Edition (2008), this concise study guide, and the included CD-ROM, presents all the fundamental knowledge, concepts, exercises and practice exam questions needed to prepare for and successfully pass the CAPM® exam on the first attempt.
This book is also an invaluable desk reference for helping the new project manager and all other project participants achieve improved project results.
Purchase via Amazon.com
- Introduces a CAPM® pre-assessment test to help you develop a focused study plan, and manage your time effectively.
- Uses a sample project throughout to demonstrate how to apply tools and techniques covered in the PMBOK® Guide, and exercises to further develop your knowledge and competency in their use.
- Presents key definitions and tips throughout to improve your understanding, and sample CAPM® exam questions and answers at the end of each chapter.
- Provides a post-assessment test to evaluate the user's readiness for the actual exam, and a CD-ROM for performing practice tests in all 9 knowledge areas and 5 process groups covered on the CAPM® exam and for simulating actual 150 question exams.
- WAV Offers a free downloadable flashcard study aid of key terms and concepts, a self-study aid to boost understanding of the interrelationship of the 42 processes, and additional tips for improving participation among project team members— available from the Web Added Value™ Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com.
"This is the most complete CAPM® exam preparation workbook on the market. It not only brings the PMBOK® Guide alive, it also contains material that you won't find anywhere else - like the sample study schedule. I recommend this book to all my CAPM® students."
— Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, OSP International LLC
"This book is a must for anyone studying for the CAPM® exam."
— Brian Osser, CAPM, IT Project Manager
"Achieve CAPM® Exam Success: A Concise Study Guide and Desk Reference takes basic project management concepts and brings them to life through entertaining case studies and exercises. It helps the student understand the 'whys' of CAPM® questions and answers."
— Quentin W. Fleming, Author and Principal, Fleming Management Consultancy
<< Previous |
Project Management Institute